Thursday, December 2, 2010

When the going gets tough, The tough get going

Alhamdulillah. literally I'm done with exams ( because there are still few more tests such as arab, dent intro, study skills yg x berape nak errr lets just make it as ...... )
It was a hectic 2 weeks so far in Alex with so many things to revise and yes not to forget CARVING! So far I could say that I'm satisfied with what I have answered except for 1 particular subject grrrrr... x pe2, let bygone be bygone and what is important now is Tawakal.

Allow me to give the overview of how the test looks alike

ZOOLOGY

If you look at the book, it is similar to Sejarah F4 text book. Yup the one with so many words and sentences with very few pictures but in this case you have to understand the pictures as well ( If sejarah, you wont bother who on earth is that dead person in the picture! )






=












( SAME X ? SAME X ? OK X SAME -__- )

But that is just an introduction to what Zoology looks alike. What surprised me is that the questions itself. Just imagine you read up to 120 pages few days before the exam since that was the pages that have been covered and the question end up like this :

( FIRST PAGE )
  1. Draw the structure of Areolar Connective Tissue and give the function of cell in the tissue ( 10 MARKS )
  2. Draw the steps of muscle contraction and the graph of Twitch contraction and Tetanic contraction (tetanus) ( 10 MARKS )
Me: Eh , ni je ke ? 'Flip the page to look on the Second page'

( SECOND PAGE )




































this is me -->







So nak x nak I have to answer the "questions" and I did answered but of coz followed with a very much prays and tawakal. Insyaallah everything will be fine kot ??!!


DENTAL MORPHOLOGY

This subject is my biggest fear so far and same goes to the rest. Why liao ? Kerana... Kerana.... Kerana ye Muhd Adif kita hendaklah mendapat Kab Ba Ra Kaf Aliff Ta Nun Keberrrrkatan. Haa merepek dah. Well this is because we need and it is a must for us to carve the teeth. Haa, this is the thing that I ranting over and over and over again in my twitter. x caye , tgk ni !


So what is carving all about ?
well actually carving is an act of producing (an object) by cutting and shaping a hard material. In my contacts, carving is an act of producing ( a certain tooth) by cutting and shaping a hard wax.

How do I carve ?
Next post la I sepelin (explain).

Hrrmmm.. back to the Dental morphology. The test was divided into two sections, written and practical carving. For written, we have to understand and knows exactly each aspect and chronology of each tooth in our mouth. yes every angle and points . Alhamdulillah I could answered the questions and again TAWAKAL is the next best thing I could do. For carving, (both written and carving were in the same day) at first 10 minutes my adrenaline rush and shivers send throughout my body. We have to carve 'PERMANENT MAXILLARY CANINE' within 1 hour 30 mins. Then after 10 minutes, I managed to calm down and focus on carving. Whilst 'enjoying' and working on the wax, tgh tekun lagi khushuk nih, tiba-tiba

and explosion was heard. (Selamat x de ayat2 or aksi2 spontan yang bukan2 dilakukan, pheww) "sepertaya" a pelita-like where we put Kerosene in it and light up the wick which belongs to a girl that sits next to me was exploded. Dangerous kan ? the explosion was seriously sounds like an explosion (lol x tahu nak define camne dah) and everybody was utterly shocked and flabbergasted. Luckily the "sepertaya" didn't broke. If its broke.... i dont think this post was available by now. Alhamdulillah, syukur, syukur,syukur! Serious shock tahap dewa at that time. Then I started to shivers once again T.T On and on I managed to finish my carving within that period which again, Alhamdulillah. Now its up to Allah. and yes again TAWAKAL.

The rest of the subjects are something that I was malas to share coz nothing much to share. With that, I thank you. *bow, clap clap clap*



8 comments:

  1. zoology sama mcm BIOLOGY lah afiqqqq n yess ak sgt takot sbjek tu! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. x yah la honest sangaaaaat! nak mcm SEJARAH jugak.hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder... msti kau melatah kan? mse explosion tu. HAHAHA... just like old times

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha
    tu lah ktorg rase sem lepas..hik3
    sem ni xde..
    tp nnti ade balikkk..wuaaa..
    kalau gigi mnjadi at least puas hati la gak kan..
    tpi..ble time xjadi...i was like OMG TENSION GILERRRR!;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. adeeb : x melatah weh. serious. aku just diam n shock. haha
    nau: selamat time exam menjadi. time practice memang pfffttt..... sabar2..

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I have no idea what the heck u r talking bout with those dentistry terms and all.

    It must be so....

    Amazing I guess to study those things. hehehe

    Anyway, kitaorg kat KMS di Seremban(in case U have forgotten) baru je abis final exam. Ni nak cuti for a month b4 coming back next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. adim kodim / adim kodeng ape2 lah name kau : Envy you guys weh. x pe, kire this month I could skype with you guys la. and yes, it is interesting and amazing. so many things that I wonder was answered and more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha..ak pon bosan bce tweet ko asyik2 psl carving..where is da real u in twitter..i mean da paparazzi side of afiq farhan..haha

    ReplyDelete