Friday, December 3, 2010

PIMP

Jeng! Jeng! Jeng!
haaa.. what do you think about the title ? For your information that PIMP has nothing to do with PIMPLE (incase you guys think it is a short form of pimple) or MTV Pimp My Ride. This is the real PIMP which you can found in Bukit Bintang at 2.30 am. But incase in Epgyt or to be more specific in Andralxiea, 11.30 pm pun dah ada.

It was thursday night where my friends and I went to Mansyiah for some shirts and jalan2 since we have finished our considered-as-final-paper mid sem exams that afternoon. (ape punye mentaliti ni ? habis exam ENJOY, padahal baru mid-sem). Anyhow concerning the jalan-jalan, we ate some ice-creams, bought some sweaters and I ate Pattaya for late supper (post dinner) at MARA building. ngehehehe...

After that we walked to catch a Tramco and as I passed by the Ramlh square and Ar*b man approached me. He was on the phone at that time so he asked me to wait. I noobly wait ( till now I wonder why the hell that I waited when that shit asked me to wait ). Then the conversation begins :

PIMP: where you want to go ? (in arab accent)
ME: going back to our house.
PIMP: you have a house here ? you live in Andralxiea ?
ME: *stumbling* err Aiwa. Ana tolib fi Gamaah Iskandariah
PIMP: you want time ?
ME : ha ? what time ? (x faham sebenarnye)
PIMP: anytime
ME: heh ? Ana mush arif. *Ape die merepek ni, Time apekejadah nye*
PIMP: how many are you in the house ?
ME: six of us.
PIMP: SEX
ME : yes six (bangang en ?)
PIMP: SEX
ME: yes six (sumpah aku ingat die cakap SIX. you know the arab accent is bloody difficult to understand)
WAN: die cakap Sex la afiq -__-"
ME:la ye ke...
PIMP: You want ?
ME: La'a.. Ana muslim.
PIMP: you sure you dont want ? I can see you want...
ME: *senyum kambing * la' la'... ( terus blah )

here's the thing, I dont mind if he offered me a bitch but x yah la cakap "i can see you want...". Ape muka aku ni muka sangap betina ke ar*b wehh... pfffttttt.... serious malam tu dah habis SEKEMA kot with nerd spectacle. tup tap kene label muke nak sex. Grrrrrrr....... Anyhow, that was my story and thank god that is just a small test from Allah to me. So what say you ? If a Pimp offered you and you are abroad with no parents or family around, would you accept it ? hrrmmmm... tampar dahi tanyelah orang sebelah

k.bye


5 comments: